This website is created by Osho Group of Companies (collectively, “Osho”). While browsing the website, please be aware that your access to and use of the various information, documents and services offered by Osho (the “Materials”) are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this document (the “Terms and Conditions”). By accessing the website, you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use any materials on this website. Osho reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to same will indicate your acceptance those changes.
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS,
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
- Although Osho tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Osho does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Osho makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- Osho makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Osho or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Osho and Osho affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or Osho upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Osho makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. OSHO, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. OSHO WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF OSHO HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
General Terms and Conditions
- Osho does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Osho becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Osho will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Osho deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Osho will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Osho will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorised use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Osho and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Osho reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- Osho may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- Osho may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Osho may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Osho reserves all other rights.
Processing of Data by Osho
Osho does not collect personally identifying Data from this website except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. While you browse our website, some information may be recorded passively. We do log your internet protocol ("IP") address for purposes of administrating or compiling demographic information and of monitoring usage and performance of this website. We do make use of tracking technology ("Cookies") to gather such data as browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location and understanding how visitors use this website. The recorded data is used anonymously. We do make use of tracking technology ("Cookies") to gather such data as browser type and operating system, metrics, geographical location and understanding how visitors use this website.
We undertake to take all reasonable steps in order not to allow your Data to be seen by any third parties. We will only disclose your Data to other third parties, if required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes.